What are soft enamel pins
Soft enamel pins are a type of lapel pin that is made from metal and filled with colored enamel paint. The raised metal is polished to a smooth finish while the recessed areas are filled with enamel paint, creating a textured and three-dimensional design. The pins are then baked at high temperatures to harden the enamel, resulting in a durable and long-lasting pin. Soft enamel pins are popular for their affordability, vibrant colors, and ability to showcase intricate designs. They are commonly used for promotional purposes, brand recognition, and as collectibles.
If you are looking for excellent cusotm enamel pins cheap, then you would come to qiyigifts, a professional enamel pins maker. We provide great design, free artwork for discount cusotm enamel pins at a competitive price, and enamel pins no minimum are available. Contact us now!
- Woven patches VS Embroidered patches what is the difference 2023-03-13 41
- What Are Enamel Pins? 2023-03-03 50
- Custom patches 2023-02-22 42
- 3D Versus 2D Challenge Coins 2023-02-15 45
- Custom Challenge Coins 2023-01-10 51
- Custom enamel pins 2022-12-13 54
- Why Hard Enamel Pins Are The Best Choice 2022-12-07 102
- How do custom medals? 2022-11-22 681